Hentai Babies and Rilke live at The King Lud

This Thursday I popped into the King Lud to check out their weekly 'an audience with..' night.


This week was the turn of Punk band Rilke supported by the magnificent Hentai Babies. 
DJ Nipsy provided the soundtrack to the evening, playing Pop-Punk and Grunge classics (and forgotten gems) all night. 
Hentai Babies
Hentai Babies played a great set as always. Every time I see them play I love them more and more...cannot wait to hear the results of their time spent at Studio Humbug this last month. 
Paul McCann




(My personal favourite, 'Righteous Rainbows') 

I love Bianca and Paul's matching outfits!
This was my first time seeing Rilke. Sadly I missed them play the 'Valentines Day Massacre', at the Loft, alongside BullyBones and Natelys Whore. They played a short, to the point, crazy and energetic set.  

Rilke
I checked out their facebook page when I got home that night. I love their artwork for the recent cassette split alongside James Hunt and Max Williams entitled 'Isle of Wight Acoustic Punx'. So exciting to see the Isle of Wight DIY scene so active. 

Keep up to date with live music events at the King Lud by following their facebook page!

xx

p.s: Sorry for the poor photos....slowly getting used to a new camera!

This entry was posted on Monday 11 March 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply