Chain Water And Dissertation Madness

I'm sorry I have been so quiet on here recently, I have been shoulder deep in dissertation madness!
Being stuck inside has however given me a chance to listen to loads of music. New sounds and tracks I had forgotten existed.
I have been going through my record collection, breaking the circle of the same ten records that I seem to have got stuck in. 
Gong, Edith Piaf, Nuggets compilations, Sic Alps and Nico are all back on the menu.

Here are two songs...with the same name :o ! 


The Jesus and Mary Chain - The Living End

I have been blaring the Mary Chain loads recently, especially their debut 'Psycho Candy' - absolute classic! 
I cannot wait to check them live at Primavera, in Barcelona, this May.


 




Bongwater - The Living End 

Bongwater were a lo-fi experimental act based in New York city in the late eighties and early nineties. The duo, musician Mark Kramer and the actress Ann Magnuson, released a total of four albums of their unique brand of psychedelic, experimental indie pop. Kramer later went on to not only produce dream pop sensations Galaxy 500 but became an important factor in the formation of the bands sound.

  xx

This entry was posted on Friday 19 April 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Chain Water And Dissertation Madness ”